Special Independence Day Offer
SpiceJet salutes the Indian Armed Forces on the occasion of Independence Day. As a gesture of our respect, SpiceJet offers a 100% discount on base fare on all domestic flights. This remarkable offer benefits serving and retired Armed Forced Personnel and their immediate family members.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid on bookings done on www.spicejet.com only.
- 100% discount on base fare only. All applicable fees/taxes payable.
- This offer is applicable to serving and retired Indian Armed Forces and paramilitary personnel and their immediate family members.
- Offer valid for all domestic flights.
- Offer valid for bookings from 15th August 2013 to 31st August 2013. Travel valid from 15th August 2013 to 30th September 2013.
- Guest and their immediate family members are required to carry an Identity card of "Indian Armed Forces" which will be checked at the airport at the time of check-in.Guests not in possession of the valid ID can be denied for boarding.
- Offer valid on one-way and round-trip bookings.
- Offer valid for individual adults and children. Not applicable for Infants or group bookings.
- Tickets booked under the offer are non-transferable - No name changes permitted.
- Limited inventory available under the offer subject to availability.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts/promotions from SpiceJet.
- SpiceJet reserves the right to amend/modify/cancel the offer without any prior intimation.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer between the passenger & SpiceJet shall be subject to arbitration under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 including any statutory amendments carried thereof. Arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed by SpiceJet for this purpose and the award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the passenger. The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi and the language of arbitration shall be English. Existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SpiceJet.